COOKIE NOTICE (EXTENDED INFORMATION NOTICE ON COOKIES)
Date of the drafting of this document: September 2018
This "extended information notice on cookies" (“Cookie Notice”) has been drafted and personalized specifically for this website www.grandprixcasalgrandepadana.com (and related domains) (the “Website”), in accordance with the provisions of the Decision of 8 May 2014 issued by the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali. It complements and updates other Information Notice that can already be found on the Website and / or previously issued by the data controller, in combination with which it provides all the elements required by sect. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 ("GDPR").
Object of the Cookie Notice
The data controller
The controller of Your personal data – i.e. the entity who determines the purposes and the means of processing - is Casalgrande Padana S.p.A., with registered office at Casalgrande (RE), c.a.p. 42013, Via Statale 467, 73, P. IVA 01270230350, C.F. 01622500369 (hereafter the “Data Controller”).
If you have any questions or requests, or if you require clarifications regarding the processing of your personal data, you may contact the Data Controller in the following ways:
- by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by writing to: Via Statale 467, 73 42013 - Casalgrande (RE)
- by telephone: +39 0522 9901.
What are cookies
Cookies are text strings (small size files) that the websites visited by a user send to his/her device (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.), where they are stored and later sent back to the original websites during a subsequent visit by the same user. Types of cookies and related purposes
The cookies used in the Website are the following types:
1. Technical cookies: they allow the user an optimal and fast navigation in the Website and the efficient use of the services and/or various options it provides. These cookies are needed to improve the user-experience of the websites, though they may also be disabled. The installation of the technical cookies does not require the user's consent; thus, it takes place automatically when the user accesses the Website.
You can find below an overview of the technical cookies used, the purpose of their transmission and their retention periods on your devices:
[Session cookies] Identification of the user's session, and adaptation of the graphic layout of the Website according to the identified device used for the navigation.
Expiration: Closing of the browser
2. Third-party cookies: these are cookies installed in the user device by third party website administrators by means of this Website. In this Website, third party cookies have analytic purposes and are derived from Google Analytics functions. Further information is available on Google Analytics by visiting the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics.
To disable the cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting navigation data, it is possible to download the browser plug-in and disable Google Analytics by visiting the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can find below an overview of the Google Analytics cookies used, the purpose of their transmission and their retention periods on your devices:
Cookie name: _ga
Purpose: Used to generate statistics on the usage of the website
Expiration: 2 years
Cookie name: _gid
Purpose: Used for session identification
Expiration: 24 hours
Instructions for Correct Browser Setting
In most browsers, you can change the settings as follows:
– Select the icon "Options" or "Preferences" in the "Tools" or "View" or "Edit" menu;
– select "Privacy" or "Security" or "Download files" and choose your preferred settings.
Below you can find direct links to the cookie setup screen, available on your primary browser:
– Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/windows-delete-cookies
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
– Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&ref_topic=14666
– Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
– Apple Safari (mobile devices): https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265