You are here
This page describes the management method in place for the website at hand with specific reference to the processing of personal data for its visitors.
This disclosure is issued pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 – Law of personal data protection for those who interact with the Company’s web services, available remotely at the following address:
corresponding to the home page of the official website.
The disclosure is applicable to this website and not to other websites, if any, visited by the users through links.
The disclosure is inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 of the European authorities on personal data protection, gathered in the Group established under Article 29 of Directive no. 95/46/CE, adopted on 17 May 2001 to determine a set of minimum requirements for online personal data collection and, in particular, the methods, timing and nature of the information Data Controllers must provide the users when they connect to any web pages, regardless of the purposes of their visit.
Upon visiting this website, the data of people either identified or identifiable may be subject to processing.
The Data Controller is Casalgrande Padana S.p.A., in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The processing connected with the web services of this website takes place in the registered office and is performed by technical staff of the Office appointed for the processing, or by any other people appointed for occasional maintenance operations.
No data from the web services shall be either discloser or disseminated.
The personal data provided by those users who specifically request to receive information material (newsletters, CD-ROM, catalogues pricelists, answers to queries, other documents, etc.) will be used for the sole purpose of performing the required service or request.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSES
The IT systems and software procedure needed for the operation of this website acquire some personal data over the course of their normal operation. The transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be matched with identified people but given its very nature it may, through processes and matching with third party data, allow to identify the users.
This category includes the IP addresses or the names in the users’ computer domains as they connect to the website, as well as URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the required resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the answer provided by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters regarding the operating system and the user information environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of sourcing anonymous statistical information about the use of the website and to check its correct operation; they are immediately erased after being processed. The data may be used to verify the responsibility in case of IT crimes caused against the website: other than this particular instance, the data on web contacts are not held for more than seven days.
Data voluntarily provided by users
The optional, direct and voluntary e-mail to the addresses reported in this website shall imply the acquisition of the sender’s address – which is required to reply the questions – together with any other personal data included in the e-mail.
Specific summary disclosures will be progressively reported or loaded in the website pages reserved for specific services upon request.
As regards cookies, please refer to the suitable and relevant “extended disclosure” published in this website and processed in compliance with the ruling issued on 8 May 2014 by the Authority on personal data processing, which amends and completes this document.
OPTIONAL NATURE OF DATA COMMUNICATION
Other than as specified for navigation data, users are free to provide their personal data or otherwise. The failure to supply the data may cause the fulfilment of the initial request to become impossible.
The personal data are processed with automatic devices only for the time strictly required to accomplish the purposes for which they have been collected.
Specific safety measures are complied with in order to prevent data from being lost, illegally used, misused or accessed without authorisation.
Rights of the person concerned
The persons to whom personal data belong have the right at any moment to obtain a confirmation of their existence or otherwise and to know the content and origin, verify the exactness or require the completion, update or correction thereof (for the sake of completeness please refer to Article 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
Pursuant to the same Article, users are entitled to request the cancellation or change into the anonymous form or the block of data processed in violation of the law, and to refuse for legitimate reasons and in any case to the processing.
All requests must be made to the Data Controller.
Customers and suppliers issued
Subject: Note to customers and suppliers issued by Casalgrande Padana S.p.A.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
This new note prepared pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, is issued upon the amendments provided by Decree Law no. 201 of 6 December 2011, which brought some remarkable changes to certain regulatory definitions.
The new note, then, updates any previous versions issued before.
Now, therefore, this is to notify that:
1) By effect of the business relation and over its tenure, the Company shall be bound to collecting and processing your personal data;
2) For the sake of clarity, this is to report the following definitions as set out under Legislative Decree 196/2003:
Processing: any operation, also performed without using or resorting to electronic devices, having to do with the collection, registration, arrangement, storage, reference, processing, change, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, block, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction of data;
Personal data: any information regarding identified or identifiable natural persons, be it indirectly or by resorting to any other information, including the personal identification number.
Now, therefore, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Law),
This is to inform you
That the collection and processing of your personal data will be performed by this Company in compliance with the following:
- Purpose: the data shall be processed for the correct performance of the accounting, tax, commercial, technical provisions and for all company transactions generally regarding this business relation;
- Advertising purpose: the data may be used, upon your explicit and direct consent, also to send advertising material/news by mail, e-mail, fax, text message and similar means; upon expressing your consent, you are still entitled to refuse, at any moment and free of charge, the processing of your personal data for this specific purpose;
- Processing method: the data shall be processed both with hard tools/instruments and information/electronic/remote instruments, in full compliance with the law and in accordance with such principles as lawfulness and correctness, in order to protect your privacy;
- Optional provision: providing the data is optional and not mandatory;
- Consequence of the refusal: refusing to provide the data or the full refusal to their processing may cause the business or any other kind of relation with the Company to cease; the refusal to use the data to send advertising material/information shall not cause any consequences on present or future dealings;
- Persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be notified or disclosed: the data may be notified to third parties only in compliance with legal duties or contract provisions. The data shall not be disclosed in any way;
- People and managers appointed by the Company for the processing: the data shall be processed exclusively by company employees and managers from the administration and sales departments;
- Rights of the person concerned: the person concerned shall enjoy all the rights provided by Article 7, to which reference is made for the sake of completeness;
- Data controller: The Data Controller is Casalgrande Padana S.p.A., with registered office in Casalgrande (RE), Strada Statale 467, no. 73, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore.
This note may be integrated, either orally or in writing, with further elements and information in order to fulfil any “Privacy” provision and to comply with new regulations, if any.
Casalgrande (RE) 02-02-2015 The Data Processor
Casalgrande Padana S.p.A.
This “extended note” has been expressly drafted and adapted to the website www.casalgrandepadana.com (and related domains) according to the Regulation issued on 8 May 2014 by the Authority for personal data protection. It amends and integrates other notes already published on the website and/or issued before by the Company and in combination with them it provided for all conditions prescribed by Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the following rulings issued by the Authority for personal data protection.
This is to inform any third parties that the use of this disclosure, wholly or partially, on other websites in connection to which it would certainly be inapplicable, and/or wrong and/or inconsistent, may cause the application of legal remedies by the Authority for personal data protection.
Subject of the disclosure
In its web pages the Company employs a technology that uses the so-called “cookies” and this disclosure serves the purpose of informing in a clear and accurate way about the way they are used. This document fully supersedes and cancels any previous indications provided by the Company on cookies, which shall be deemed completely void.
What are cookies
Cookies are text strings (small size files) that the websites visited by a user send to his/her device (PC, tablet, smart phone, etc.), where they are stored and later sent back to the original websites during a subsequent visit by the same user.
Types of cookies and relevant purposes
The cookies used in this website are the following types:
- Technical cookies: they allow the user an optimal and fast navigation in the website and the efficient use of the services and/or various options it provides, thus allowing – for instance – to make a purchase or to log in and access reserved areas. These cookies are needed to improve the user-friendliness of the websites, though they may also be disabled.
- Analytic cookies: anonymous and aggregate web analysis tools, which allow to gather information on how users use the website, how they have reached it, the number and duration of their visits, etc. Such cookies allow to improve the website by making it easier for users to access it and allowing to make statistical analyses. These cookies are not necessary for the optimal use of the website and as such they may be disabled.
- Third party cookies: these are cookies installed in the user device by third party website administrators by means of this website. Third party cookies mainly have analytic purposes and are mostly derived from Google Analytics functions. Further information is available on Google Analytics by visiting the following link: http://www.google.it/intl/it/analytics
In order to disable the cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting navigation data, it is possible to download the browser plug-in and disable Google Analytics by visiting the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
More specifically, users may set the so-called “private navigation” clause, whereby the browser immediately stops storing the visited website chronology, the saved passwords as well as cookies and any other information on the visited pages.
This is to notify that if a user should decide to disable all cookies (also the technical cookies), the quality and speed of the services provided in this website may drastically worsen and the access to some of its sections could be lost.
Practical user instructions for correct browser setting
Google Chrome: click on the icon “Personalise and control Google Chrome” on the top right, then select the menu item called “settings”. In the open window select the menu item called “Show advanced settings” and then go under “Privacy” to click on the “Content setting” button. There you may block all or part of the cookies.
Microsoft Internet Explorer: click on the icon called “Tools” on the top right, then select the menu item called “Internet options”. In the open window select the menu item called “Privacy”. There you may block all or part of the cookies.
Mozilla Firefox: from the scroll-down menu on the top left select the menu item called “Options”. In the open window select the menu item “Privacy”. There you may block all or part of the cookies.
Date of document issue: 29/01/2015
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO THE COMPANY:
- This disclosure was prepared and personalised on purpose for the website www.casalgrandepadana.com based on the information you provided and must not be used for other websites in any way, as it may may be absolutely unsuitable from a legal/regulatory standpoint.
- Please refer to the important instruction attached here, which must be carefully followed for the correct and legally sound publication of the extended disclosure in the corporate website.